Smoothies and milkshakes can get boring. Here’s a yummy recipe that combines great flavors with protein powder. It’s an easy treat with a gourmet taste. Keep reading for ingredients and steps to make a Cookies Galore smoothie.
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 4 ounces milk (which ever type desired)
- Approximately 3 shots or pumps of Torani Chocolate Biscotti Syrup
- 2 to 3 tablespoons whey (egg) protein powder, if desired
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 cup Ice (Less if you would like a richer flavor)
- Combine the liquid ingredients and blend for 10-15 seconds to combine.
- Add the quick oats and protein powder and blend for another 30 seconds to remove lumps.
- Add ice and continue blending until ice combined and drink is smooth.
- Serve immediately in glasses.
- Top with piece of biscotti, if desired.
- Mix all ingredients before adding ice.
- Add more or less chocolate Biscotti syrup depending on how sweet you want it.
- Look for other flavors in the coffee section of higher end grocery stores and gourmet food stores.
- Protein powders have different flavors. Try vanilla, chocolate or unflavored for best results.
- Chocolate Biscotti syrup can be ordered online if unavailable at a store near you.
- Make it healthier by adding skim milk, a sugar free syrup and natural peanut butter.
Things You’ll Need
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoon
- Serving glasses
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make a Cookies Galore Smoothie. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.